Saturday, March 20, 2010

Todah

Mother and Father todah for everything that you have done for me
I know that I am not the best perfect person but I am doing what it takes to not to loose your love.
All I want to say is todah.
Todah for the air I breath that gives life to this body.
Todah for the food they you have given me to survive daily.
Todah for the love you have for me even i am not at my best.
Todah abba and ema. Todah.
All the things that was given to us, did anyone say Todah to you.
Without being selfish, and not thinking about others karma is something.
Todah.
Todah for the listen that was given to learn to choose ones own path
Todah for allowing us to choose the have the ear to listen
All things that come and go all I want to say to you Abba and Ema
Todah.

No comments:

Post a Comment