Sunday, February 27, 2011

Am I my sisters keeper?

Am I my sister's keeper or thos are just words
breaking down the essense of a person
Let them fall with out even a thought.
Am I my sister's keeper
Saying that you are there, and you are not
Saying one thing and do another
Am I really my sister's keeper
Am I the person who says that I am there for you but turn, but turn around and curse you
Am I my sister's Keeper
We are sisters suppose to be there for each other but we are not as a whole
Are we our sister's keeper or that was just talk.
Hurt, Pain and fustration coming into the heart by feeling you are alone
Are we our sister's keeper?
Even though we are different and unique in our own way
That is what makes us special
For we love one person in a own way
But the question is.
Do we really love each other or that is all talk?
Are we really our sister's keeper?
That is the question we need to ask ourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment