Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Praise You


Dear Yahwah and Ruwah Kodesh,



I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me. I have my short comings but you was there for me to correct myself.

I love you and I praise you both whole heartedly.

You gave me the breath of life that i can see the creation that is before me.



Abba and Ema I love you.

You gave me the spirit to know who you are in me and around me.

Abba, todah rabbah for the love and the correction that you stored in my life

Ema, todah Rabbah for the compassion who have for me.

The humility that I have, I can heard your soft voice.



Every day I thank you, and praise you

For I am your daughter of Light.



I love you with all my heart, soul, body and mind

Your daughter of the Light



I say shalom shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment